This distinctive table lamp will provide your space with its colorful handmade abaca paper shade accented with overlapping fossilized banyan leaves and dark abaca rope woven around powder coated, wrought iron frame.
If cleaning is required, we recommend using a dry cloth or duster. We do not suggest liquid cleaners. We do not recommend placing your lamp in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Color: Green
- Natural handmade abaca paper shade
- Handplaced on a standard UL lamp backing
- Overlapping fossilized banyan leaves
- Powder coated, wrought iron frame
- Dark abaca rope woven around the metal frame
- Bulbs Required: 1 (compact florescent light (CFL) or LED bulb)
Table Lamp: 9"W x 9"D x 15"H
Eangee Home Design started to work in November 2003. We provide eco-friendly, unique designed and fair-trade home goods. Over the years we have developed a technique that offers brilliant colors, high quality finishes and great durability. We have also a wide variety of accessories for your home. Since 2013 we have expanded our furniture line by introducing occasional tables, room dividers and other products that meet our sustainability requirements.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: