Elegance meets modernity in this charming rug, which is crafted from the most suitable for outdoor and indoor use - hand woven blend of wool and polyester. Rhythmic graphics in sophisticated beige tones creates the patchwork pattern on the rug surface.
- 70% Wool and 30% Art Silk
- Made out of jute backing; known as the golden fiber,
- Jute is one of the longest and most used natural fiber for various textile applications
- Hand-made and flat woven in India
- Naturally stain-resistant and resists fading
- Vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean
- Yarn dyed for vibrant, lasting color
- Geometric Patchwork Pattern
- Beige Tones
- 5'2" x 7'2"
The leader in "Alternative Wall Decor", RenWil uses multi-media designs on many of their products. The company creates quality wall decor, rugs, lighting and mirrors for any room for over 45 years. Allen Wilner founded Renwil as a one-man manufacturer of art pieces in 1967. Now it is the market leader in Canada with representatives across the United States. The company works with talented artists who are always in search of new materials, trends and fashions.
Renwil manufactures the amazing wall decor with great assortment of decorative mirrors, wall art and lighting sources. Lead by energy and stylish designs, Ren-Wil is one of the largest importers of quality wall decor in North America. Their designs are unique and unmatched, made with the dedication to style and appealing look to embellish any home.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: