ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
• Frames. Metal frame construction is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for one year from purchase date. Damage to frames or welds resulting from improper assembly or exposure to water and/or sub-freezing temperatures is not covered.
• Finishes. Paint finishes are warranted against peeling, cracking and blistering for one year from purchase date provided the item has not been scratched or abraded. Chips and scratches or fading resulting from normal wear and tear and exposure to the elements are not covered.
• Fabrics. Fabric are warranted against separation at the seams for one year from purchase date. Fading and/or discoloration resulting from exposure to the elements, oils, spills, fluids, chemicals, water damage or any other cause are not covered.
• Stone Table tops. If a stone or marble top develops structural defects due to materials and/or workmanship during the first year from date of purchase we will replace the table top at our option. If the original table top is not available or has been discontinued the manufacturer will replace it with one of similar style and quality of our choice. Fading, chipping or pitting can occur in natural stone surfaces and these conditions are not covered.
• Glass. Glass tops not covered against breakage. Also excluded from warranty coverage are all glass accessories.
Leather - Limited 1-Year Warranty
• The leather will not harden.
• There will be no transfer of color.
• The leather will not tear under normal use.
• The finish will not peel from the leather.
• The finish will not show excessive fracture other than normal wrinkles from stretching.
Variations in shade, texture and natural markings are all characteristics and qualities of fine leather. Please avoid chemicals or sunlight to preserve the natural beauty of your leather furniture.