Carefully considered and crafted, this flawless TV Stand has ventilated back panel and soft-closing hardware for the final touches of perfection. Refined and modern designed item takes contemporary design to an unmatched domain. Asymmetric stainless steel legs add depth creating a striking look. The stainless steel accent handle completes the bold look. The TV stand comes with tempered IR glass technology to provide component storage. It still maintains full use of remote controls. An adjustable glass shelf and integrated cabling system provides convenient system configuration. Two media drawers offer plenty of storage. Entertainer Collection is for those with a true appreciation for modern and functional design.
- High-gloss cream
- Black steel
- Black IR glass
- IR-friendly glass allows use of remote through glass
- Innovative cabling system
- Fully ventilated rear panel to protect components
- Custom designed forged hardware
- Adjustable shelving in both cabinets
- Commercial grade stainless steel
- 3 media drawers for storage
- Scratch preventing underlay beneath legs
- Entertainer Collection
- Designed by the B-Modern design team in Los Angeles, CA
- Trend-setting modern design
- Contemporary style
- Recommended TV type: Flat Screen
- TV size accommodated: Up to 85 Inches
Overall: 81.25" W x 17.75" D x 23.5" H
B-Modern is ready to create an atmosphere of contemporary comfort in your home. The brand focuses on stylish entertainment furniture that highlights any living or family room. Straight lines and geometric shapes is the concept of B-Modern.
Featuring modern and innovative design, the collection of TV Stands is fashionable and durable. These products use high-quality hardwood and solids to provide durability for years. The contemporary designs are adorned with rich and stylish finishes from matte black to white high gloss. B-Modern provides unique and highly functional entertainment solution when furnishing your home.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: