Dyed with organic dyes and applied with non-toxic adhesives, the shade of this Floor Lamp is bound to the wrought iron frame with a hand stitched renewable abaca rope. Designed for whimsy, yet strikingly graceful, the domelike shade is covered in real "fossilized" cocoa leaves. The leaves are fossilized by drying the leaves for three to four months, then hand rubbing the chlorophyll out of the leaves, leaving only the skeleton behind. The leaves are then dyed with organic dyes, adhered to the backing, and then cut by artists so no leaves overlap.
Note: Not recommended for use with incandescent bulbs
- Floor Lamp
- Availability: ETA 04/17/14
- Jellyfish Collection
- Shade: Red
- Construction: Handmade, from renewable materials
- Real fossilized cocoa leaf shade
- Dyed with organic dyes and applied with non-toxic adhesives
- Powder-coated wrought iron frame
- Heat-resistant lamp backing
- Hand stitched renewable abaca rope
- Voltage: 120 volt
- Bulbs sold separately
- Installation: Dry locations
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Floor Lamp: 16" L x 16" W x 67" H
- Height: 67"
- Diameter: 16"
Eangee Home Design started to work in November 2003. We provide eco-friendly, unique designed and fair-trade home goods. Over the years we have developed a technique that offers brilliant colors, high quality finishes and great durability. We have also a wide variety of accessories for your home. Since 2013 we have expanded our furniture line by introducing occasional tables, room dividers and other products that meet our sustainability requirements.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: