The wrought iron frame is powder coated. The striking shade of this extra large lamp is made of cocoa leaves. The legs are made of real bamboo which is hand-stained and bound with twine. "Fossilized" cocoa leaf lamp shade is created by drying leaves over a three to four month period and then hand rubbing the chlorophyll of the leaf so only the leaf's skeleton remains. Once the chlorophyll is removed, the leaf is stained in organic dyes, and since the leaves are natural each one will absorb dye differently, resulting in a shade with different hues and shades (sometimes within the same leaf). The leaves are then adhered to a backing and then cut by artists so no leaves will overlap. This Floor Lamp is a distinctive addition to any decor.
Note: Not recommended for use with incandescent bulbs
- Floor Lamp
- Fortune Collection
- Color: Natural
- Construction: Handmade, from renewable materials
- Materials: Wrought Iron, Cocoa Leaves, Bamboo
- Real fossilized cocoa leaf shade
- Dyed with organic dyes and applied with non-toxic adhesives.
- Hand stitched renewable abaca rope
- Powder-coated wrought iron frame
- Bamboo legs
- Heat-resistant lamp backing
- Voltage: 120 volt
- Light Bulb: 4 - 13 watt Compact Fluorescent bulbs
- Bulbs sold separately
- Installation: Dry locations
- Weight: 10
- Floor Lamp: 11" L x 11" W x 72" H
- Height: 72"
- Diameter: 11"
Eangee Home Design started to work in November 2003. We provide eco-friendly, unique designed and fair-trade home goods. Over the years we have developed a technique that offers brilliant colors, high quality finishes and great durability. We have also a wide variety of accessories for your home. Since 2013 we have expanded our furniture line by introducing occasional tables, room dividers and other products that meet our sustainability requirements.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: